söndag 14 mars 2010

two months already planned

I will:
Revise psychology, ensys, english, swedish, MATHS, history and die.
I will spend my time at the library.
And the gym.
I'll become a zombie, catering to my physical needs fro exercise(sounds fun but no, just going to dance) and eat healthy.
I am so tired of candy and whatnot. yuck.
I will pass my exams in may I HAVE TO.
I have to pass maths.
I'll also spend time with people who make me feel worthy their time, people who I know like me as much as I like them. this way, I'll get energy necessary for studying.
New life. yes how we love it.
The picture is by the way on me and oscar, my date for the prom and now one of my best friends. In case you wondered.
Now I'm gonna go and stress more about my stupid history internal assessment. fml at the moment.

Inga kommentarer: