torsdag 12 november 2009

friends

and stuff.
i am so stressed and emotionally something-something, so i enjoy distracting myself with that 70's show and yesterday i even hung out with victor and cuddled with his cat. which was nice. i don't even know if the reasons why i believe i need comfort are justified ones. but i think i need a shoulder for some use. i try to just hang out with friends and see whatever happens. see, at least i feel good when i'm around them, especially victor. i think it's because overall, he's a happy dude. and energetic. friends are important to me actually, even though it seems like school and emotional issues get in the way for me sometimes, since i don't always feel all hoppity-yay. i feel all egotistical now since some of my friends go through shit as well an i guess i don't provide whatever it is that they want, either. but yeah. i wish i could feel more wanted than what i do now, it probably sounds retarded and i know that my friends like me or whatever, but what i know and what i feel are not the same thing.

Inga kommentarer: