söndag 22 november 2009

sleep-deprived

I think the title speaks for itself.
I have scratches on my chest, after my hell-cat from yesterday.
we were moving and he got scared. poor kitty.
poor maja.
but i'm not bitter
jag ä' inte bitter
cuz I saw Tegan and Sara yesterday at Mejeriet, with johan and cassie <3
they were quite amazing :)
I haven't been able to sleep for three weeks, it's gotta stop!
gonna finish my Extended Essay tonight, don't know how it will specie itself
haha arta sig fattarni.
Luckily school isn't about life. wait a minute.
life isn't about school. but school should be about life.
and not stressful.
Next weekend it's time for the christmas concert YAY.
I'm gonna say a few words first, before I start to sing.
it'll be fun :)
I'm gonna sit up all night writing and tomorrow I'll be nice and dead, in time for my afro-dance session. awesome.
Ah, exercise.

Inga kommentarer: