söndag 22 februari 2009

Break.

Yes I am fully aware of he fact that I haven't been writing for a while.
Honestly does anyone really care?
I don't think so, cuz if I don't care that much as a "blogger" then, I won't get too many readers so
yeah.
I have had a break from school for a week now, and it's been a nice break actually.
Went to two parties, have hung out with friends, recandled one friendship, made me happy.
I've watched Underworld: rise of the lycans, wasn't all that great, I was fairly disappointed actually.
I have had a singing lesson, and Annette also cut my hair a bit. it feels fresh and pretty once again yaay me.
but yeah.
urgh I don't wanna write stuff right now.
maybe later.
Im not interesting.

Jag är en Vampyr, jag suger och spyr.

6 kommentarer:

Ben sa...

I care :c

Anna Zachrisson sa...

JA GBRY RMIG ;9

Maja sa...

Ben: THANKS! <3
Anna: äru hög eller???

Anonym sa...

im high. as a kite

Cassie sa...

kites<333 du skriver alltid om filmer du inte gillade xD <3

Maja sa...

ja vafan är det om?