söndag 1 februari 2009

Curious Case my ass!

Okay that's the weekend then!
On the friday i hung out with Malin as usual which was nice, we ate loads of cashews!
And watched Gone in 60 seconds, Nicholas Cage is to die for.
Such an amazing actor.
I bring Sally up, I bring Sally down!
I bring Sally up, I bring Sally down!
Then I went home, dreamt about ghosts and midgets.
I offended a midget and then I hugged him cuz of my terrible guilt.
On the saturday, we had guests and we had a whole lot of cake and coffee.
It was nice.
In the evening I met Janus, Jonte and Cassie and we went to the movies.
We saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Not worth the 100 kr I payed.
I mean yeah it was cool how he aged backwards and stuff but I think that if you are gonna make a movie about someone's life, it should be a really eventful life with many interesting stories in it.
Like Forest Gump.
I mean the movie was fairly enjoyable and I rather liked it, but it was too empty for me to go WHOAH THIS MOVIE WAS SO AMAZING.
It just didn't have much depth to it.
It was about 2 hours and 40 minutes long but I just didn't feel that it was enough of anything in it.
It's named The Curious Case of Benjmin Button, but I didn't find it too curious.
Should've been called The Life of Benjamin Button, or something.
Oh well, it was Brad Pitt, and he's never bad to look at na-uh.
Then the four of us went to my place and hung out for a while until it was bedtime for the boys, and they had to leave.
Cassie left too.
Today (sunday) I haven't been doing much, studying some maths and some swedish.
Pretty chill weekend even though it went by fairly quickly.
Me and Cassie are gonna watch Valkyrie soon!
Next weekend Cassie?
Peace!!!

Inga kommentarer: