måndag 23 februari 2009

one of the dudes.

Here's the thing, I had a best friend when I was in seventh and eighth grade.
I called her....Linda....
Haha joking, I called him Victor.
Cuz that's his name.
We had fun, goofed around in school, joked around and stuff, and took walks and things.
It was a nice friendship.
Til I moved to Japan, that freakin sucked.
Well not for me, I had a fantastic year, but I missed him, as I missed most of my friends.
The thing is, that I really love having guy-friends, they're so guyish, but still not in any gross way.
And Victor always cheers me up and stuff!
anyways, lately I have been somewhat down, feeling a bit useless, but that feeling kinda dissappears when I have fun, and I have fun talking with Victor and hanging out with him so yaay maja.
That's the thing, I think that people should surround themselves with people that possess a quality that you are running short of, so that that friendship will give you something, in the end.
I think that in a friendship, you should complete each other or at least make each other feel happy.
cuz every person needs somene to lift them up, or pull them back to earth.
But don't bring anyone down, though.
That's a big difference.
I always try to do my best, at being a good daughter, sister and friend.
I dono how I'm doing, sometimes it feels shit.
And that's when you need someone, that doesn't feel shit.
I don't make much sense, sorry.
But yeah Hi Victor, welcome back, well you never left but you know what I mean.
Hopefully.
Okay
I'm done with this sentimental crap.
BYE!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

maahmäh. you are good. <3

"I'm not a pshycho. I'm a cyborg!"