lördag 31 oktober 2009

Roll, roll and flee.

I still feel so useless when I don't do my homework and yet I keep it up. The not-doing. I guess that I just wish that people around me, my classmates who keep obsessing abut school, my parents, my friends and my guides to remind me that life is not about school. Yes it might affect our future, and yeah it's a tool in order to get what you want, to reach your goals, if your goals are about work and stuff. I guess my goal is to live a full life, work with something I like. I don't really know what I like. I like singing, painting, kids, dogs, nature, english, reading, talk to people, listen to people, be on stage, be off stage, listen to music, joke around, being the clown in the family, trying to be a good friend and sister. What do you make of that? I don't know. so I don't know what do to about school. I refuse to let it stress me out. I am so tense, in my shoulders and my neck. My shoulders ALWAYS hurt. always. and school makes me hate myself. it makes me see all the bad sides i have. Well that and a certain individual in my life. but what can I do?

1 kommentar:

Cassie sa...

you said it. just refuse. <3