fredag 23 oktober 2009

trust issues

I wish people could just be honest and not say that something's ok when it isn't. This phenomenon had ruined stuff for me in the past but I figured: it's your own fault for pretending it's ok and just let me go ahead and do what I do. How am I supposed to know if you act like it's fine? I think it's weak and immature. I mean I could have been smoother about things so that the situation wouldn't have to get so frustrating. But you knew that. And therefore, you let me believe it was ok so that the situation could be blamed on me.

I have a trust-issue. I believe what people tell me. This is bad. I don't really need to explain why but I'm gonna do it anyway. See, if someone says it's ok, I believe them, they are in their hearts hurting and I don't know what I am doing to them. And I actually think it's mean of the person to say it's ok. Just be open and honest for fuck's sake.
It's a win-win situation.

what do you think?

1 kommentar:

saraxxxx sa...

(Y) im totally getting it.