onsdag 30 december 2009

train of thought

and you can't see my heart beating no you can't see it through my chest said i'm terrifed but i'm not leaving know that i must pass this test soldier pull the trigger it's my heart you're stealing it's my heart you take it's my heart you're dealing with but you don't know about it hi it's a bit confusing and i once again don't know what i want it's been a long time long time now since i've seen you smile you evil emo bastard please get outta my head so i may focus on something else i need to focus on school i need to focus on him i need to focus n rbuf and i don't need to focus on you there really is no purpose to this to you to me cuz it doesn't matter what you say i just can't stay here every way it's a smile to forget let's make-believe we never needed anymore than this let's fuck it all and please just listen to this interlude i love this song i love the cure oh elise it doesn't matter what you do i know i'll never really get inside of you the way the blue could pull me in if only they would, if they only would from me and you we are worlds apart with aching looks and breaking heart but i just wanna take as much as you can throw and throw it away lately i've been fooled lately i've been mislead oh love is trouble he is right in front of me oh love is trouble because i can't reach you i want you but i wish you weren't so cool and that your words were unsaid because you say lovely things to me but i don't wanna hear them tu tu tu tu tu tu everything i learn i seem to learn through pain cuz love is trouble and friendships suck i should know who i am by now i walk and the record stands somehow i have lost so much this year and i am losing you now as well and i am thinking of winter your name is the splinter inside me while i wake and i wanna see you there i wanna kiss you lips cuz i remember the sound of your hands on my arm and no you didn't slap me aren't we terrified love love is a verb love is a doing word i'm wearing all black but i am not sad but i am confused cuz i want you it's a possibility there's a possibility haha this artist is swedish and argh i hate you mmmmm know that when you leave oh god please come to my front door again there's a possibility that all i'm gonna get is gone with your step you're the only one who knows tell me when you hear my silence there's a possibility i wouldn't know i think things would be easier if i had you and if your lips were just as well my own and i think it would be easier to cope with shit if i had you as an energy-source if i got to touch your arms whenever fear and panic in the air i want to be free from lalla and despair and i am not as fucked up as this text probably seem i refuse to let you go i can't get it right get it right since i met you lonely years be over disarm you with a smile and i love billy ooh the years burn

Inga kommentarer: