söndag 14 februari 2010

learning from others

I like people I can learn things from.
People who have things to teach me, people who have things to say.
The thing is, while I am trying not to be judgemental, it's not that easy.
People will always get to me, some might push my buttons and I will be annoyed.
And, I lose respect for people who I think are not very deep, and people who don't have a certain perspective on things.
And I get all judgemental.
But then I realised; There's a difference between people you can learn from and people who you can learn something about yourself, from.
Friends for the moment, you can learn things from.
Frenemies you can learn something about yourself from.
A friend for life can teach you something about life AND yourself.
This didn't make sense.
It did in my head.

Inga kommentarer: