söndag 7 februari 2010

My weekly horoscope

I read that I will stand out from the crowd by just telling the truth when I could just lie and be done with it.
I'll walk away when I want to, and stay if I want to.
I'll say whatever the hell comes to mind and I won't say empty things, with no meaning.
"Look me in the eye and tell me you don't find me attractive"
Seriously though, I usually tell the truth and I just say what I feel like saying at that very moment.
I did it last night, and boy do I regret it now.
It was a text-message.
A text-message where I basically puked out my fears.
It felt good, it still feels good, but I hate it that telling the truth makes the whole situation worse.
Still though, just now when I came home, to an empty house (for once) and I talked to myself (I do it a lot when I'm alone) I said "It was so worth it"..
It's so worth this uneasy feeling, because I can say,
at least I told the truth.

(because there is nothing wrong about telling the truth..)

Inga kommentarer: