söndag 8 mars 2009

I never get to say goodbye.

So this friday, me and cassie and sara went to victor's birtday-party.
it was nice, fun people, not too crowded and it was very relaxed.
I had a fun time.

Me and cassie went up at six am the next morning.
To go to Stockholm.
The train was standing still in some - pardon my french-shithole called
MJÖLBY.
ew ew.
But when we got there, it was nice, and then today we had like worskshops and stuff.
we were there with rbuf.
palla explaining to you who don't what it is.

I got home two-three hours ago.
at ten pm.
and I am tired.




I never get to say goodbye Sid, and tony, tony and sid.


Bye!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

oh. Skins <3
min läpp blöder.

Cassie sa...

SKINS. sara, maja ...... kom hem till mig så kollar vi på alla hela natten.

Anonym sa...

ja cass. :D i wanna. men, a little too late now...