tisdag 17 mars 2009

Say hello to my little friend!!!

This is Caio.
He is my bestest friend.
I found him behind a dumbster in Japan.
No, but I found him in Japan, I lived there two years ago.
two years ago, I saw him everyday, we sat on the same school-bus and we sang songs in the morning, pretending we were living in a musical.
and drew stupid things on the white-board.
We ate lunch and sat on the floor in the hallway.
We were the only ones that got mrs. Vaughn's jokes, and actually thought they were funny.
We were the only ones in grade 9, and we used to be quite annoying during maths lessons when it was just us and mr. Bright, and not the grade 10 class.
We had PE with grade 7-8. Good times.
We hung out at starbucks, we bought cd's, we went to PARCO, we went to 390 yen shop and tried on stupid hats.
And we both left.
I went to Sweden, he went to Mexico.
But he's brazilian, people!!
He came to Sweden last summer, (summer -08) and it was the most awesommest 3 weeks ever!!
I miss him.
I am gonna go to Mexico and visit him in the fall.
And we are going to live in NY one day.
And hang out at starbucks.
And when we are about fifty-nine, with 2 failed marriages behind us, we'll marry each other and live in a forest!
Awesome.
Songs like Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson,
Fidelity by Regina Spektor and
Believe by Yellowcard will always
make me think of him.
I just know it.
Aishteru.

1 kommentar:

Cassie sa...

meet you there with johan : D