onsdag 13 maj 2009

Hades.



These pictures are slightly retarded and I'll really miss Cassie, I do miss her, it sucks that I don't get to see her (almost) everyday in school.
In her blog she stated that if I were to be a Disney character, I would be Cinderella because I help people or whatever.
If Cassie would be a Disney character, she would be Hades, from Hercules.
Because, I love him, I think he's funny, he wants power and he's not very popular because nobody really gets him. He's got a weird sense of humour and yeah. BUT there are those who does get him, (SHEISSE my english grammatics are going downhill..) and these people are awesome. like.. I dono.
Me! Hope I didn't offend Cassie now, cuz saying that she would be Hades, coming from me, is a compliment (SPELL?! geez I'm a retard) because I LOVE Hades!!!
He's hilarious.

4 kommentarer:

sara sa...

and he's on fire!!!
dont forget ;)

hahah men ja. fo shoe! ärligt. soooo cassie. <3 i could be the hores, and you Hercules. we have the whole gang.

Maja sa...

I reaaaally hope you mean the HORSE! and his name is Pegasus, geez!

and I am Fille. ju.

sara sa...

hahahaha. yeah. right. FILLE!

Cassie sa...

hahahahhah maja <3 i love hades. yay. although ppl dont hate me ._. YET. heheheeeee. miss you too. <3 du är fille.