tisdag 5 maj 2009

perfect!

yeah so I just made plans with a friend of mine to hang out tomorrow, but before that (and after school) I have to go grocery shopping and tidy up the apartment and shiz.
AND I just got a text from REG SKANE that I have to go and take a shot tomorrow, so I'll miss even more school! seriously what is happening to my life? how did it become this stressful?! how could I allow it to be so full of "things to do"? AND on top of all this horsecrap I have a cold! THIS IS SO GAAH. this is so weird because life usually has a balance to it and now it's just chaos. oh well I just need to get through this and summer is here soon and before I know it, I graduate and I'll be an adult and all grown up and free.
free. psh
I don't think it'll be like that.
I just get another kind of homework and another kind of extra-curricular shiz.
But at least I'll live by myself and have a dog or two. :)

3 kommentarer:

sara sa...

you'll do fine. (L)
och jag sitter vid YOUTUBEoch plågar migsjälv igen.. i need to stop it O___o

Maja sa...

ja förfan grow some pride and balls and be proud of those balls, sara!

sara sa...

hahahahahhaa.