måndag 11 maj 2009

So sick of lovesongs so tired of tears

haha don't know why I wrote that but yeah..
What I AM sick of though is being alone at home.
I miss my dad and my stepmom, I miss my stepmom's cooking so so so much
I'll start to cry soon, I need my family!!
I mean, I have always enjoyed being alone at home, ever since I was little I preferred to stay home when my mom and my siblings went shopping snacks and whatnots every friday at ÖB, haha.
But now I am so tired of eating pasta and leftovers, so tired of not having anyone to hug!
I mean ok I have been at my mom's this weekend but still, I returned to an empty apartment.
So yay tomorrow my stepmom's coming home and yay hugs!
I am going to study some more history now, have a test tomorrow, on thursday and friday. Fun times.

1 kommentar:

Anna Zachrisson sa...

Babe, du är ju alltid välkommen hit. Told ya.. <3