fredag 4 september 2009

Bike-issues.

I live in lund.
In lund, we have lots of bikes.
Yes, sir-ie no bike-shortage in this hellhole.
Anyways.
My school has a lot of bike-stands where people can park their godforsaken bikes.
however they please, bastards.
I park my bike nicely, everyday.
Neat.
And today, totally uncalled for, a bike was leaning on my bike, and it didn't have a kick-stand.
AND, the bike to the left of the bike leaning on mine, was standing on it's own and it didn't look too stable, so I was thinking "WHAT. THE. FUCK!"
And, the bike to the right of my bike was ALSO semi-leaning on my bike, and next to that bike there were 2 bikes leaning on each other leaning on the bike next to me.
ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN: WHAT THE FUCK.
I was really tired, I still feel tired maybe I'm coming down with a cold or something, I dono.
I wanted to cry.
Or scream.
Fucking stupid bike-retards that can't park their bike.
Anyways I tried to move my bike, but ALL the bikes surrounding me were moving as well.
All I kept thinking was "For fuck's sake".
HOWEVER, I did prevail, and now the bike that was leaning on my bike, is lying down on the ground.
I wanted to write a note or something.

"dear Bike-parker.
Seriously, you are retarded.
Have a nice day."

I didn't though.
Sorry for cursing, but I am in a very pissy mood, and if you have a problem with this, ain't much you're gonna do, cuz I think the only people reading my stupid blog is my sister and Cassie.
Hopefully not my parents etc, I don't want them reading my blog.
If you are, don't! I command you to stop reading my blog, dad, mom and lena.
Respect this, bye.

Bye to you people as well. Happy weekend hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah.

1 kommentar:

Cassie sa...

hahahah i love you. i have a horror taaaaale (wth. fan va fult. men det -kan- heta så) om min praktikplats. you will laugh. and i will cry. and we can curse the world together. mm.