måndag 28 september 2009

Omg, Shoes.

I got some new shoes today.
And I know what you're thinking.
She seems like a shopaholic for thinking that this is something worth being mentioned.
But it is to me.
Cuz I believe that these shoes represent something.
A form of a symbol.
Kind of like what cutting my hair started.
A little change.
Or maybe it's a big change.
"What I'm going through is hurtful"
But not anymore.
And do you know why?
Because I've discovered THE secret.
It's THE secret for me cuz now I kind of understand it.
That how I feel, depends on how I interpret things that happen to me.
And whether or not I feel that I can choose, to either suffer from it and let it devour me, or let it become a part of me.
All in my head.
Sort of.
And all this from buying shoes.
Not exactly.
But kind of.
let's get some shoes.
If my new black ordinary shoes can symbolize healing for me, and I'll step away from my broken converse, wonder what my Docs will symbolize.
yes, I ordered docs today.
And I like it.
deck!

myspace.com/armandmirpour
Guards, Guards.

2 kommentarer:

saraxxxx sa...

one awesome song!

Cassie sa...

yaaaaay <3 we'll be twinsssss. long distance. ordvertifiering idag: sadthom. sad thong. hahah