måndag 6 april 2009

Thank you, Pappa

MY FATHER IS A BRILLIANT MAN!!!!!!
/Dane Cook

I just wrote about music that moves me and stuff, and I just want to share with the rest of the world that it is my father who opened my eyes for Peter Gabriel,and my dad loves to hear me sing "Don't Give Up" and he lets me have 9 of his LP-records on my walls (Led Zeppelin, Hair, Peter Gabriel, Janis Joplin, Billy Joel to name a few) and he played "I can see clearly now" sung by Holly Cole, in our living room once, on the maixmum volume, and it filled my heart. He is still a lame dad once in a while, everytime he's alone at home he starts it off by blasting "Go Johnny Go, Go!" (dono the title, but you know?) like any other dad.
I love him, he is smart, he has seen a lot, experienced a lot and gone through a lot, and I admire him. I hope I am alike him in some ways. And not just the fact that I postpone things or drink my coffee and tea with milk and sugar.

Inga kommentarer: