måndag 13 april 2009

You're so sensitive

I am, I am a machine

Here's the thing, I don't feel so good, my tummy hurts, I am stressed out about school, I am sleepy and I am alone at home. This was a mistake, I usually enjoy being alone but right now I'm not feeling too cheerful. Frankly, I've been treated like crap and I feel used and I feel a bit distanced from people. A good friend of mine taught me something today, he said that there are some people that use other people to make themselves feel more confident. I don't view myself as someone who is a push-over, but I usually trust people, and I realise this when it's too late. I really need to re-evaluate my relationships to my friends and people, I need to look over who has my best in interest and doesn't walk all over me. I feel hurt, and I hate that. I need a hug, I need my mom and I need someone to take a walk with. But I'm alone.

Inga kommentarer: