onsdag 28 januari 2009

I could use somebody.

I just realised something.
I don't have a SINGLE CRAZY FRIEND.
I need a wack-job, a seriously crazy person with a ot of extra energy with a weird talent, like playing the banjo or something, someone with green hair, someone that can make crazy Maja come out even more. Let me see, is anyone of my friends that doesn't live in Sweden wack-jobs?
Nope, not saying that all my friends are normal cuz they are sooo not normal, I don't like normal, gets boring after a while BUT, they're not very crazy.
I need someone crazy.
I could use someone that's crazy.
I wanna get my toungue pierced by the way, but I don't know how that would affect my singing..
getting off topic, but it is crazy!
Cuz usually, I am so safe when it comes to my appearance, not changing my hair, dressing very safe.
Well, I could be a little more adventureous in some aspects.
Now, the problem is, where to find this crazy person?
I could go out for a walk at night, like at three on a sunday, lets face it who wants to be out that late on a school-night?
Or I could stand by the knee-socks department in a store, cuz who would in their right minds wear knee-socks 2009?
It's soo 2007 *hairflip*
So yeah I am looking for a crazy person here in Lund, know anyone?
I'd prefer it if he/she would be a bit pretty, or at least have a nice breath.
I can't STAND lousy breath.

Someone like you, And all you know,
And how you speak.
Countless lovers under cover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you

Inga kommentarer: