torsdag 15 januari 2009

Open House at Katteeee




Yup, so me and cassie signed us up for helping out at Open House, at our school.


Well CASSIE signed us up.


She'll pay.


So yeah, we didn't talk so much to other possible IB-students, we just ate candy and watched this really retarded movie about the IB.


Hilarious as fuck though.


They chose to interview the most retarded teachers!


Well, two of the retarded ones.


Three.


Good move, THAT will make people consider slowly killing themselves by taking the IB-path.


So yeah.


It was fun though, cuz Cassie is retarded in a good way and I talked to José about stuff.


And well i like the people at my school, in my class.


Sure do!


here are some pics from todaay yaay.

Cissi, Cassie and Linnea, by our lockers in thë (amg awesome dots over the e!!! I'm gonna let it remain that way. ENJOY!)DUNGEONS. The IB is condemned to the dungeons.


Antonia and Gaby.

Inga kommentarer: