onsdag 21 januari 2009

Robotboy, do you need a friend?

Hi, I know I didn't write anything yesterday but so what?
I was busy, being a good girl doing my homework, I had to do this poem-analysis for swedish which I think went pretty well.
I enjoy analyzing poems and books and stuff.
And I enjoy history, psychology, art, and performing and stuff.
So I don't know what I want to be when I grow up..
OH WELL, I am only seventeen, I've got all the time in the world to make up my mind.
But I better do it, so I won't end up working as a garbage-man.
No offense to garbage-men, they're needed too.
So anyways, at the moment, I have a lot going on in school, many homeworks and projects and tests soon, but the thing is; it doesn't bother me.
The more stuff I have to do, the greater chance it is that I will actually do them.
I don't have much to inform you people about, in my life at the moment.
As I said, a lot with school, and on the social side, well.
Yes, I have friends, and yes I hang out with them.
Mostly Cassie though, I see her everyday in school, but I also try to see Malin every time I'm at my mom's place as well.
I love those two, and I am happy to have them!
Tomorrow I am gonna go and visit my big sis Anna, in Malmö, maybe I'll sleep at her place, but maybe not cuz my parents don't want me to.
She's been sick, well I think she still is.
But she needs a little company, and I always have so much fun with her!
The thing is that when I am with her, i don't feel that I am the little-sister and that she's the older sister.
I am stronger than her physically nowadays so when we fight I win.
But she's more linguistic than me, so if we fight for real, she always end up being right even though she sometimes messes up big time.
She's funny too.
OKAY ENOUGH ABOUT ANNA.
Peace !

Hey now boy, where've you been?
Smashed up toy, are you lost again?

Your batteries low, did you crash again?
Robotboy, do you need a friend?

Inga kommentarer: