onsdag 28 januari 2009

A lean mean coughing-machine.

Hi, there hello.
I have been sick for five days now, feeling much better now though!
I am just coughing a lot and feeling a bit tired but tomorrow I'll go to school wie.
Due to the fact that i have been sick, I have been a bit off, from society and the reality.
It's been a nice break actually but at the same time I have felt so useless, and a waste of space in some sense of the expression.
And I haven't eaten properly, and my sister Anna has been here keeping me company for the past two days because I am alone at home, and she always wants to eat junkfood with me.
I feel fat, an I seriously need to get a grip of myself and start to do some exercise..
I can't be bothered, every time I really feel that i am gonna start, something happens.
My dad goes out of town, I have a lot of homework, I get sick, and shit!!
Annoying.
Okay yay this was some waste of time for you to read, sorry for not being funnier!
btw I cough a lot still, if I was in a King Arthur Movie I should be called sir Coughsalot.
AND YES, I would be a 'sir'.
did I scare you now?
gahd I hope so.

Inga kommentarer: