lördag 17 januari 2009

Week. End

This is the end, my only friend.
The end.
On some level I really hate weekends.
This is because I always take friday-evenings and saturdays for granted.
I sleep til like 12, and there we go, half of the day just went out the window.
I really do love sleeping but I wouldn't mind doing something on the day of saturdays, and not just hang out with people in the evening.
AMG THE CLOUDS LOOK LIKE THEY BELONG IN A PAINTING FROM THE RENEISSANCE-ERA. (all pink-grey-blue looking)
Anyhow, sometimes it feels like I am wasting my weekends, because when I finally realise that I am free from school and this is a good time to do the things I don't have the time for during school-days, it's a sunday.
A sunday!, for crying out loud.
When I lived in japan, this is how my weekends looked like
Friday-evening: Hanging out with THE GANG, going out to eat with friends, meeting up at Starbucks and walking in stores and buying silly things, and the just goofing around in Peace Park til curfew.
Saturday: Going on the town! With Sara or hanging out with the loverboy or (YAY I GOT A BIT OF CHOCOLATE FROM ANNA WOOT) or;;; just relaxing in my room, painting or something.
Sunday: Doing the four homeworks we had over the weekend. Chill-day.
I loved weekends.
Now, I love when we get a 'study-day' off of school, or if a class has been cancelled.
Or maybe if I have huge plans for the weekend.
Otherwise it feels like time just floats on until I actually do something.
I am not being ungrateful for hanging out with friends or anything like that, I just wished that I had a little more structure.
Not that fridays and saturdays just floats on until I realise that I actually have to go to school the next day.
That damn Sunday-feeling.
(I just had an apple, and my toungue itches and my cheeks are getting red. Maybe I should just stick to bananas.)
The breaks from school feels like my weekends.
I have a break again in four weeks.
yay.
Today I'll hopefully hang out with Cassie.
Even though I kinda made some semi-plans with two other friends.
Why do things have to be soo damn complicated?
Hahahha who am I kidding.
At least I don't have to work each day, putting food on the table, fighting lions, aids, watching the city I live in burn.
Okay getting of topic.
The point is: I will have to do better when it comes to appreciating time.
And weekends.
Life is not all about school!
(Gosh, I need to go and get my allergy-pills, cuz that apple might be the end of me..)

Inga kommentarer: