måndag 19 januari 2009

Mood. Swing.

I really hope this is one of those crazy teenager-things, that like I will one day say
"oh my lord, I was so messed up when I was a teenager, mood-swings like mad"
yada yada.
I know I am not more messed up than most of us, but I am so tired of changing my state of mind all the fricken time.
Yesterday I was so tired of everything, didn't want to do anything, thought everything was hopeless and that things suck.
Okay some things suck.
The fact that time moves faster and faster for every year, I BLAME GLOBAL WARMING.
But yeah that sucks, and stuff.
Wow my arm hurts now, because I sit so low and I have to hold my arm up in order to move the computer-mouse around.
I hate computers.
But yeah, moodswings!
It can get a bit exhausting, the way I am so easily affected by the people that surround me, and the workload I have got, or what weather it is.
I rather like cloudy days, but not when it's windy because I get so beaten down when it's fricken impossible to bike to school, and I get there three minutes late.

I enjoy swings. I will enjoy my mood swings, and enjoy when I am in a good state of mind.
I just need something. I am gonna go and buy some new fish. And cut my hair. And exercise.

Bye.

Inga kommentarer: