tisdag 13 januari 2009

My third worst Nightmare.

Last night I dreamt the worst nightmare I've ever dreamt.
Or, at least it's in the top 3.
After reading "The Outsider" by Albert Camus, yesterday right before going to bed (I had to re-read the ending cuz i was soo unconcious when I read it the first time) I dreamt that I was sentenced to death.
And it wasn't just any death.
I had to hang on a cross.
The weirdest thing is, that my dad, sister anna and sister sara, kept me company, til i was going to die.
And they didn't even seem to care!
I tried to put on a smile and stuff, but inside I was panicking.
I didn't want to die!
And three of the most important people in my life didn't care.
They acted like nothing was wrong.
And yet i got the sense that that was their own way of saying goodbye, a tribute to our family.
Suck it.
Anyways, have you ever seen "Ivanhoe"?
There is a jewish girl who they comdemn to death for being a witch, and the only way she can escape the fate of being burnt, is if a knight steps forward and fights for her.
It was like that, in my dream.
But NO ONE stepped forward!
Not even my dad!
I felt so betrayed and hopeless.
When I woke up I was so relieved it was a dream.
I know my family loves me and they would care if I was sentenced to death and had to hang on a cross. I'm sure of it.
(By the way, in "The Outsider", the main-character is sentenced to death for not crying at his mother's funeral. Pus he killed an arab but that was self-defense.)
One tip for you guys: Do NOT read a book about ghosts, death, tragedy and stuff right before bed!
Bye.

Inga kommentarer: