lördag 17 januari 2009

Stupid boy. Stupid boy.


My cat looks like Sméagol sometimes.
I don't really know what to write about.
This is completely useless, and I feel completely useless, and one of the people I love the most is so in a bad place right now and I can't get her out of there and she won't listen or talk to me.
Me!
I am supposedly an important person in her life but she shuts me out.
I wish I could've been better at shutting people out.
I wanna know what it's like being on the other side of the door, just for once.
But the thing is I know that I feel better when I talk about my problems, and when I let the ones that I love, in.
But this person happens to be really shitty stupid and stubborn, and I wanna help her, but I also wanna slap her.
The thing is though, in these situations, I can only hope that she lets at least someone in, who she can talk to and that she sees that I love her.
This feeling sucks.
Why do relationships consist of doors?
I've always hoped it would be like a big round room.
No corners to hide in.
But then again, privacy is awesome.
I love having my own room.
I will keep banging on her door though, hoping that she will let me in or at least let me talk through the key-hole once in a while.
I have absoluteley no idea what i mean by that exactly and it sounds stupid but yah maybe you get my drift.
My mom just stepped on my cat's tail.
Sweet.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Maja.
jag älskar dig
och förlåt för att jag är som jag är, du är min bästa vän, bl a. och jag hatar hur jag är mot dig.
jag älskar dig. yet again